News: A Ford Mercury Milan 2010 saved its driver ‘’ My Ford saved my life’’


Ford Mercury Milan 2010 exchanged its mechanical life for the life of the driver

“My Ford saved my life,” said Ms. Johnson, who is currently recovering from the car accident. After being hit from behind by a Mack truck, she was thrown into the next lane into the path of a garbage truck, which then dragged her vehicle for a few seconds. Unable to disengage her car, Ms. Johnson was then squeezed in between the garbage truck and the Mack truck, all within the limits of her Ford Mercury Milan 2010.

“The rear window and trunk were the first things to go,” Johnson said of her nightmare. “My seat and doors stayed secure.” Although the vehicle was able to defend Johnson during the crash, it is now a total loss expecting scrapping. The small Ford car was able to with stand the forces created by two enormous trucks. Well, that is what we call a HERO.

Your choice of car can make a difference in your life’s journey!